Our Promises To Clients
Fewer Cases – More Time For You
We are “different.” We don’t rely on a high volume of cases generated by massive advertising. We don’t claim to handle every type of law under the sun. We don’t want to. We don’t need to. Each year, we accept a limited number of injury, accident and workers’ compensation cases from the hundreds of people who ask us to represent them. We are not a “personal injury mill.” We do not allow paralegals and assistants to negotiate your case with the insurance company. Fewer cases mean more time for you and, we believe, better results overall. We have represented accident, injury, and workers’ compensation claimants throughout New Jersey for over 25 years. Most of our cases are referred to us by former satisfied clients, by other attorneys, and health care professionals. If we accept your case and you are not local to us, we will come to you, anywhere in New Jersey, or we will refer you to another attorney we trust to make sure that you are taken care of appropriately. Sometimes the best advice you can get when you are thinking about a lawsuit is that you do not have a claim that can be won. If that is true, we will tell you. We’ll also tell you when we think you are better off handling a claim yourself—without an attorney. But, if your case passes our test and we accept it, you can be assured that you will receive personal attention. We will aggressively represent you, keep you up to date on what is happening in your case, and give you advice as to whether you should settle your case or go to trial. We will fully explain all fees and costs to you before we start working on your case. Together, as a team, we will decide on the best tactics for your case.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Your calls will always be returned promptly, and we will provide you with a complete status of your case at any time.
- We will explain the law in a straight forward manner, so that you understand your rights completely. We will walk you through every step of the litigation process before we begin, and answer all of your questions along the way.
- We promise to give you our honest assessment of the likelihood of success in your case. We will “tell it like it is,” rather than telling you what you would like to hear, so that you will be able to make plans accordingly.
- You will not get “attitude” from our attorneys or staff when we have a conversation. We know that you have not been through this before and understand that you may be nervous. We will not make you feel uncomfortable for asking questions and certainly will not talk down to you.
- Most importantly, you can be confident that your case will be handled correctly from the start.
We are always happy to answer questions and share our knowledge regarding any aspect of personal injury and/or workers’ compensation law, whether you are a client or are simply seeking information. If you or a family member have been injured, and just want to speak with a real person who happens to be a lawyer, call or reach out to us via the chat function.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation